Commencing to Get Ready to Begin
Rumbling and grumblings from my experiences in the world
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Midnight Sun
So I tried my hand at blogging once before and I don't think I made it past sentence two. So maybe this one will end up a little more extensive
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Talk is cheap, but that don't make you blue light special
About Me
B. Mike
Anchorage, Alaska
View my complete profile
Get your sunblock 'cuz you can't outshine us
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(12)
White Gloves and Farrah Fawcett
My Life in the Sunshine
A Cross Between R.L. Stein and James Fennimore Cooper
Tales from the Crank
Lord Stanley spits on Marian Hossa
Oh academia.....
Another day, another guy with no teeth
Coastal Trail Bike Ride
Nerd images
The Office
A Week in Cranchorage
Midnight Sun
No comments:
Post a Comment